Subway Surfers Cheats: Tips & Tricks for an Endless Run (Android)
Subway Surfers has finally made its way to Android devices and I am here to share with you some Subway Surfers cheats – mostly tips and tricks for a better run and for improving your strategy because all the cheats that were available on the iPhone version of the game no longer work here, unfortunately.
But it doesn’t matter much because with a good and solid strategy you can get a very long run in a game very fast. And hopefully this is what you will get here after reading these Subway Surfers Tips & Tricks for an Endless Run… on your Android device!
1. Probably the best thing here is to know that it’s not always game over when you hit an obstacle and only when you directly smash into them (like into a train), your life will be finished. So don’t be too worried if you hit a board every now and then, it will just bring the guard closer, but soon you’ll lose him!
2. Jumping is the actual art that you have to practice and master because the good jumps can make the difference between a continued run and a “game over”: especially when dealing with the jumps from one train to another. There’s not much I can say here, just make sure you time the jumps right and you’ll be fine!
3. Learn the power-ups in the game and what they do. Here is the list that will probably help you:
Jetpack: Gives you flying ability over all the trains and obstacles and you can still get a bunch of coins in the process.
Super Sneakers: These make you run a lot faster and the guard will be waaay behind.
Coin Magnet: While active, this magnet collects all the coins around you.
2X Multiplier: This will double your score while it is active.
4. Invest in hoverboards if you have the coins because they protect you from crashing for 30 seconds – which is quite a lot in the game, actually!
5. Actually, I think that the Hoverboards are the only one time use items that are worth purchasing. Except for that, the others are not really worth the investment and you should instead focus on getting the power-ups better, especially the Jetpack which is by far a favorite.
6. Don’t waste hoverboards! They might be useful, but try to keep them for when things get really complicated during the later stages on the game when everything moves faster and is more crowded.
7. Complete the missions: you have sets of missions available for you which give you some nice rewards and usually they are pretty easy to complete, because you can do them in more than one run.
8. Get all the free coins: you can get a ton of free coins for almost nothing: watching a video, liking the game on Facebook and sharing it with friends, all these give you some extra coins that will help you overall with the game. It’s best to unlock them as early as possible to take advantage of the bonuses they bring (aka invest them in power-ups) early on.
9. Cheat by buying coin packs: eventually, if you can’t get enough coins during your runs, you can always spend some real money to get them and unlock new characters and bonuses. But really, you should not hurry and have all of these things unlocked in time.
And these would be the Subway Surfers Android tips and tricks I have to share with you. Anything to add? Comment in the section below and let everybody know!