As I have promised you in my article with Nemo’s Reef tips and tricks, I will share with you all the Nemo’s Reef combinations that I found. These combinations will help you to bring in new fish, as well as friends or guests to your reef.
As you probably know, you will have to plant different types of things from the game’s nursery together in order to attract new inhabitants to the reef.
These are usually hard to find and often found by accident (or by paying Pearls for hints). So any list should be really helpful!
Nemo’s Reef combinations
So here are combinations of plants and rocks and so on that I found to bring in new inhabitants, fish, guests or friends to your reef!
- Yellow Table Plant near Red Branches
- Yellow Table Plant near Rock (specials)
- Giant Brown Grass near Purple Marine Shrub
- Giant Green Seabush near Green Straight Seaweed
- Heap of stone near Yellow Plateau
- Orange Tube Sponge near Orange Bell Sea Pen
- Maroon Pipe Sponge near Lilac Cirripathes and Violet Sea Shrub
- Giant Brown Sea Grass near Purple Marine Shrub
- Small Yellow Grass near Seashell and Yellow Bell Sea Pen
For now, these are Nemo’s Reef combinations that you can try to attract more fish to your reef. If you know more, please let us know. I will update this list so everybody can enjoy the nice inhabitants!
Here are some of yours Nemo’s Reef combinations:
- Yellow Table Plant next to Giant Brown Grass – to attract Red Seahorse
- Flat rock gaint brown sea grass n brown cluster that small ball thing – to attract Yellow Lunation fish
- Carnations coral near red branches
- 1 silver bubble next to 1rock keeps white seahorse
- Giant brown grass + flat rock + seaweed brown cluster – to keep Yellow Octopus
- Orange and a green seaweed keep the brown sea dragon
- Single extra grown yellow pillow keeps a yellow jellyfish
- Extra single green seaweed cluster keeps a green seahorse
- Orange Bell Sea Pen beside Orange Tube Sponge
- Orange plateau plant orange peel seaweed clustar and orange heap of seamoss
- Red eucheuma denticulatum, giant red grass, red seaweed
Nemo’s Reef combinations from buttns81:
Here I`ll tell you what the guests like because I don`t buy pearls:
- Brown seadragon = one green straight seaweed and one orange straight seaweed
- Green seahorse = one green seaweed cluster
- Red seahorse = one bright green bonsai and one green marine bonsai
- White seahorse = one rock and one silver bubble coral
- White seadragon = one white seaflower
- Yellow seadragon = one ruby seaflower
- Yellow jellyfish = one yellow pillow
- Light blue jellyfish = one rose seabed and one boulder
- Pink jellyfish = one pink marine shrub and one pink sea blossom
- Yellow octopus = one shell, one rock, one light green marine shrub and one flat rock
- Red octopus = one red cirripathes and one lilac cirripathes
- Green octopus = one green seaflower
- Orange octopus = one big yellow-green seaweed and one heap of stones
Thank you very much for your combinations and special thanks to buttns81.