Murder Room is an incredible horror adventure game created by ATeam for your Android device. I am here to share with you a complete walkthrough for the game, because you will probably need help ending this title which is so intense and nice – and also has more endings. So read on this Murder Room walkthrough to know what to do throughout the entire game.
HERE you can download Murder Room for free.
Please note that, as I said already, there are more ways to complete the game and this is just one of them – a good ending, too. So check out the Murder Room walkthrough for one of the possible solutions to the game.
Murder Room Walkthrough
1. Go twice to the left (swipe screen to the left) and tap the man with the chainsaw (you can trigger a bad ending here if you tap him again and you can do it if you want to since we just started).
2. Go left and take the small knife from the table. Tap the blade to read the thing written on it.
3. Tap the stove and press a button. You will be taken to the chainsaw man again.
4. Go left and tap the closet. Using the info on the knife (Jack and King) put the numbers 11 and 13 as a code. Open the closet and get a doll
5. Go right and tap the window until you place the doll out the window. Now you need to hide – hide under the table (tap a few times) then wait for the man to leave.
6. Tap the stove again and tap the newspaper. You will remember and realize that this man is The Butcher.
7. Go right and tap the little girl’s body. Use the knife on the ropes to free her (cut above her head, in the shadow).
8. Go to the table where the little girl was and pick up a rope. Use it on the door to lock it. Then listen to the radio
9. Go right and tap the couch. Tap the couch with the knife and get a map from inside.
10. Go right and tap the stove. Melanie will enter there and you can trigger the BAD ENDING if you don’t act in time. If you don’t want the bad ending, remember the SEE NEWS clue – it actually talks about cardinal points and you have to use it after Melanie gets inside the oven. Using it as a guide with the map, press the following arrows on the stove: up, left, left, down, left, right, up.
11. Melanie will give you a steak. Put it in the oven to cook and notice the numbers – Roman numbers.
12. Now comes the nice part – go to chapter 1 and instead of using the code from the Jack and King, use the code of the Roman numbers. You will get a suitcase and a can of spray. Examine suitcase to see it is full of money and the spray to see that it removes rust.
13. Now use the suitcase to throw it out of the window, hide again under the table and rescue Melanie again.
Now we have the following from Elby (thanks for the help Rose, too!):
After Melanie says to ambush the pig, the only hiding places are the sofa and the closet (the closet is an option only if you haven’t used the roman numbers and haven’t closed it). Go under the sofa and tap on the floor in front of you. You will find the fuse box which according to the titles of the hints is the way to cause a black-out.
In order to open the fusebox, you have to enter a series of numbers. You’ll see there is a code on the left side. In a few words, the answer is 426, don’t remember how i found out, guess i was trying different stuff.
In there, you’ll find a lever. Try to pull it down and the lights are closing. Get out of the sofa after the convo and talk to Melanie. The butcher is coming upstairs and you have to hide. Go under the sofa and after he hits Melanie, you have to act fast and pull the lever down.
Get out of the sofa and you’ll see him trying to read something from the wall. Holding the knife, tap on him and you’ll kill him. Sort of, at least. Grab his lighter and Melanie will go next to him and will mumble things to you. While she is trying to figure out what he says to her you can try some things out…
Go to the closet and click on the legs, you’ll get a message that the closet has moved. Go to the radio and listen to the news and then try tapping on the man. You can also try the door to get out but you’ll die cause the moment you’re going out, the pig gets up and kills you.
After a few times I guessed that the only option is to kill him. So, grab the knife again and finish him off. Here’s our big turnover of the story. After all the convo, a deadly gas will go out from the ventilation fan. Guess you don’t have all the time in the world to find a solution, cause as time passes, the screen turns more grey (which is good if your screen is a big dark).
Click on the ventilation fan to see that the gas is coming from there, tap the window and anything around you including the main door. You’ll see the phrase in the door and then turn around and tap the bathroom door. Take the gasoline and tap on the bathroom door, take the lighter and tap again. Melanie will run out and next thing you do is to take the mask to help your breathing. This is where I got stuck. After that, there isn’t much left to do…
Any help is welcome and thanks for checking out the Murder Room Walkthrough so far!