Monopoly Hotels is a game that already has a ton of fans out there and I am sure you are already wondering what to do to crush your competition, buy all the hotels that are available and get the most from the game. If this is your case, you’re where you have to be as I am here to share with you a set of Monopoly Hotels cheats, tips and tricks to help you improve your strategy, the money flow and eventually to help you become the best hotels owner in Monopoly Hotels.
So if you want to know Monopoly Hotels Money cheats or how to unlock all the hotels, you’re at the right place as this guide (which will be updated regularly) is all you need!
1. Monopoly Hotels Money cheats and tips
Although these are not all actual cheats, they help you exploit the game and make a lot of money (and we all know that money is extremely important and hard to get in Monopoly Hotels). Here are some tips on what to do:
- Build Thimble rooms! Simply fill up one hotel with Thimble rooms, which are extremely cheap and easy to build. They only give you 123 Monopoly Dollars every 45 minutes, but when you have a hotel filled with these small rooms, you can score 10,000+ each time you collect. And that is a TON of money if you play often! Finally, you should replace these rooms as you progress with Top Hat Room, Purse Room and so on.
- There is also a “robber cheat” you can try, but EA will probably fix this eventually: when the Jailbird appears, immediately after capturing him, hit the home button on your device and get back to the game once more. The robber should be there again and you can do this over and over again for a ton of free money!
- Collect the starting money! Early on, the money falling from the sky is extremely valuable. So make sure you spend as much time collecting the money and you’ll also get some special cards helping you earn even more money or even free gold (although this rarely happens). Once you get far in the game, the falling money no longer matters, but early on it could help you progress faster!
- Fill your hotels with rooms: make sure you don’t have a single spot left out, otherwise you are losing money!
2. How to Get More Gold in Monopoly Hotels
- Collect Badges. Make sure, though, that the Gold you spend in order to unlock these badges is actually lower than the reward. Otherwise, you would be wasting gold!
- Wait for sales to purchase Gold rooms. This is a risk and you don’t really know what you will get, but there will be special sales on Gold rooms and that’s when you should buy them – you can either get double for the same amount of gold or just save some gold for other stuff!
- Purchase hotels – you receive gold for that!
- Level up – This also gives you one gold piece!
- Community Chest: playing often means that you will get the Community Chest card often and the chances of you rolling a double are bigger. You can actually get a lot of free gold this way! Some fans have made calculations and if you keep the game open for about one hour, you will get around 8 Community cards and at least 1 double rolled!
3. Other Monopoly Hotels tips and tricks:
- Try to learn which rooms are good for you in terms of money generated and XP given. My advice would be to buy Cloudsdale and Golden Oaks Rooms as soon as you have money, as well as the already talked about Top Hat, Thimble Rooms and Floral Shops.
- Be patient. This is not a game that you will master too soon, so make sure you are patient and playing constantly – eventually, you will make it to the top and have a great time there!
And these would be the Monopoly Hotels cheats and tips that I have to share with you. I am sure that you might have other strategies and even more tips to share with us, so feel free to do so in the comment section below.