Farm Up is an insanely addictive and good looking farm simulation game, one that you are probably hooked on already. With the release of the game on Android, I am happy to be able to share with you some Farm Up cheats – mostly tips and tricks on how to play the game, how to get more gold, how to bring in the characters and basically how to have a great farm running.
If you have other tips and tricks for Farm Up, complete our cheats article by commenting below the article and sharing your knowledge with the other Farm Up! players – this way we can all benefit and improve our game! Now let’s check out the Farm Up! cheats and tips below!
How to bring in the extra characters
Probably most of you are wondering what to do to bring grandpa in Farm Up, or maybe the husband or how to bring grandma to Farm Up. The short answer is to complete quests – each character arrives after a particular quest, so if you work hard on getting the quests done, you will soon have your entire family join you over at the farm.
How to get Husband: he joins early in the game, after completing a quest that requires you to plant 10 tomatoes.
How to get Grandma: You will get a quest that requires you to rebuild the Guest House. Complete it to have grandma on your farm.
How to get Grandpa: He joins up later in the game, after you complete the Sawmill quest.
How to get more energy in Farm Up
You will probably run out of energy really fast in the game, but fortunately you can get some extra energy without spending real money: simply use the blue jars that you collect while performing various activities and get extra energy. Don’t but the more expensive energy packs, as you end up paying more for your energy. Instead, purchase the +5 energy for 7 jars as often as you need it.
How to get more jars? The easiest way to do it is to keep an eye on groundhogs and butterflies (when they have sparkles on). Tap them and eventually you will get some extra jars. Also performing tasks around the farm will earn you these jars.
How to get more gold in Farm Up
Gold is the premium currency in the game and you need it to speed up things or buy premium items. In order to get more gold, you can always spend some bucks (you will also get some extra energy if you purchase). But if you don’t want to spend real money, logging in for five days in a row rewards you with gold. So it pays to be active!
Also, you can connect your game to Facebook and Twitter and share your quest completion results there for extra gold!
Here are some other random tips and tricks for you to consider while playing Farm Up!
– Collect water when you have nothing else to spend your energy on. You will need water to speed up the growth of your crops.
– However, there is no need to use water as your crops will grow perfectly without it. Watering crops gives you extra goodies, but also consumes energy, so make sure to use it wisely and only when you really need it.
– Don’t let your crops wither! You have double the time required for a crop to ripe before it withers. Make sure you plan your crop planting accordingly.
– Level up for new quests! If you run out of quests, leveling up seems to trigger the launch of new ones. Also, make sure you complete all your quests before hoping to get new ones.
– Be patient! This is the tip that I always have to share when talking about games like Farm Up. We usually want to do as much as possible as fast as possible, but the game is made in such a way that we simply can’t (without spending a fortune). So take your time, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. We have a really great game here and there’s no need to rush things!
And these are my Farm Up tips and tricks for you. Don’t hesitate to let us know of any strategies you might have!