Ellie Walkthrough / Ellie Help Me Out Please Walkthrough (Android)
Ellie (or, to use the complete name, Ellie… Help Me Out, Please) is an incredible escape the room adventure game for the Android phone created by A Team, the same behind the great Murder Room. I am here to share with you a complete walkthrough for Ellie for Android because it will certainly prove difficult to beat without some help.
So let’s not waste any time and let’s jump into this Ellie Help Me Out Please walkthrough and see how to immediately complete the game without any problems!
1. Tap the bronze coin on the floor to get it. Select it in your inventory and tap on the vice on wall to flatten the coin.
2. Use the coin on the mirror on the wall – also check out the poster on the wall, we’ll need it to get a code.
3. Tap the desk until Ellie says “I’ll try pulling the drawers”. Then, tap the camera button to toggle the view.
4. Tap on the book at bottom left of screen to pick up the organizer. Now tap the camera again and tap the drawers: center, left, left, center, left, center. The drawer will open. Get the trowel. Tap the drawer again to see the message “There is M.onStar”
5. Tap the camera and tap the pillow on the bed. After removing it, you will see a new code but it’s incomplete.
6. Switch views again and tap on the mushroom square on the floor until you get the arm with the ring. Interpreting it with the poster on the wall gives us the code 106.
7. Read the organizer so that Ellie remembers that she has some items inside her bag. So tap the purple bag and use the code 106 to open, then take the heater and clothes from inside.
8. Now use the hair drier on the code on the pillow (after you plug it in). Creepy story!
9. Use the clothes in the inventory and put them in the toilet. Use the rope above the toilet. Use the mirror with the star to reveal that the girl is not Ellie.
10. Look at the Roman numbers on the wall above the bed. We get the code 791253.
11. Use the trowel on the right wall and you will reveal a combination lock. Type the code inside.
12. BAD END: Tap the girl until she disappears.
13. GOOD END: Switch view and tap on the real Ellie. Switch view again and use the hair drier – this will electrocute the murderer.
And there you have it! You have completed Ellie and the Ellie Help Me Out Please walkthrough for Android. Hope you had a great time with the game!