We’re back with the Can You Escape walkthrough for the last two levels of the current version! This means that we are ready to share with you the Can You Escape Level 7 walkthrough, as well as the Can You Escape Level 8 walkthrough, two extremely challenges stages of the game. But worry no more if you got stuck, as we have the solution and it’s just a few lines below.
Before we get to it, don’t hesitate to check out the previous levels walkthrough if you need help with those stages too, if not simply check out the Can You Escape walkthrough for level 7 and level 8 below!
Can You Escape Level 7 Walkthrough
- Tap the toolbox and get a screwdriver. Zoom in to the ship and use the screwdriver with the right side of it to reveal a key – take it!
- Go to the other side of the room and zoom in to the boxes. Remember the pattern!
- Go back to the other side and zoom in to the big box near the door. Reproduce the pattern (bottom right square in the image below should be changed to black:
- Tap the photo on the desk near the computer and tap it again to turn it. Use the screwdriver with it and get the SD card.
- Look at the camera on the desk and notice the number (4841). Open the drawer under the camera using the 4841 code and notice the lights:
Can You Escape Level 8 Walkthrough
- Take the CD from the yellow trash can, the remote control from the shelves and the charger from the clock on the wall.
- Go to the right side of the room and zoom in to the tricycle and get the handle from the seat. Use it on the drawer to get a cell phone. While in this area, tap the horse photo to see a number: 7528.
- Go to the left side of the room and zoom in to the DVD player. Open it with the code from the horse and place the CD there.
- Go back and use the remote control on the TV. Remember the number of animals (4, 6, 3, 2).
- On the right speaker, use the charger with the socket and then add the smartphone to see the code: 3462.
- Go back to the right side of the room and zoom in on the tablet on the couch. Use the animal code (4632) and notice the shapes:
- Go to the panel on the door and use the mobile code on top and the shapes order below. You can now exit!
And this is it! We have completed the Can You Escape game with the help of this walkthrough. Or at least the first part of it, because I am sure an update is coming soon and we can’t wait to play it! So stay tuned with us, we’ll be back soon with more level walkthroughs!
Update: The walkthrough for levels 9 and 10 has been published, make sure you check it out!