It’s been a long while since we last received a high quality escape the room game and today is the day when we have it: Can You Escape is the name of the game and I am here to share a walkthrough for it because it’s a pretty difficult and extremely challenging (yet really fun and well done) game in the escape the room genre with smart solutions to start with.
In this article we’ll have the Can You Escape walkthrough for level 1 to level 4 and afterwards we’ll most likely reduce the number of levels per article due to their complexity. But until then, let’s check out below the Can You Escape walkthrough for level 1 to level 4 below!
Can You Escape Walkthrough: Level 1 Solution
- Tap the wooden chest and zoom in on the horse. Complete the puzzle (it’s really easy) and get the handle inside.
- Zoom in to the drawer, use the handle with it and take the screwdriver.
- Go back and zoom in to the painting to see a number (1915). Go back and zoom in to the grates & safe. Remove the grates with the screwdriver then enter the code 1915 on the safe.
- Take the key and use it on the elevator to escape
Can You Escape Walkthrough: Level 2 Solution
- Zoom in on the lab table and tap the cards. You will see the number 493. Use this combination to open the case on the floor (after changing the code to 493, simply go back and tap the case to open it). Get the knob.
- Go back and zoom in to the green bottle. Use the knob with the water pipe and fill the bottle to get a key.
- Use the key to open the red cabinet, get the card and use it to exit.
Can You Escape Walkthrough: Level 3 Solution
- Open the lower left side of the cabinet and get a black thing
- Go back and take an axe from the ground. Use it with the top right part of the cabinet and get a pipe.
- Tap the left side area under the TV to see the cars. Remember their order: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green:
Can You Escape Walkthrough: Level 4 Solution
- Notice the bottles on the shelf (blue, red, yellow, green) and use this as a code to open the small fridge in the lower left side of the screen. Take the corkscrew
- Tap the blue flower pot and tap it again to move it. Use the corkscrew with the door and get knife.
- Tap the box on the floor and use the knife with it to get flashlight.
- Tap the right red chair and get a battery from it. Use it with the flashlight
- Zoom in to the blinds and use the knife to cut the string holding them. Zoom in to the door in the middle of the floor and open it with the corkscrew. Use the flashlight to see the key and use the string to get it. Exit!
And this is it! We have now completed the first 4 levels of the great Can You Escape game and I am sure you are waiting for more help as the levels get more and more complicated as we proceed. So check back soon as we’ll update the walkthrough with more solutions for Can You Escape!
UPDATE: The Can You Escape walkthrough for level 5 and 6 has just been published, make sure to check it out if you somehow get stuck there!